Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add Jira to my on-demand version of Confluence?

Richard S December 18, 2012

I have an on-demand version of Confluence that the company is using and would like to add JIRA into the mix too, however when I go to the configure option to add JIRA licenses, there is no way for me to do it??

Instead of creating another account / instance - how do I configure my site to include JIRA too?

3 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2012

You should be able to buy licenses inside the account you are using for OnDemand Confluence. If you're struggling with it, get in touch with sales-at-atlassian.com

Richard S December 18, 2012

That is what I am asking - there is no way for me to add JIRA to what I already have (Confluence).

I can create a new instance, but I can't add JIRA under the site I already hacve for Confluence.

1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2013

Hi Steve,

It's actually not so simple! Because JIRA holds the master record for user information when you have both products, you can't just add it. You need to backup your current Confluence spaces locally, have Atlassian destroy that instance, and recreate it with both products. Check out this knowledge base article for details.

Thanks,

-dave

1 vote
Jacob Solotaroff April 10, 2013

For anyone still trying to figure this out...

Go to my.atlassian.com

Choose "Configure"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events