Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view my administrator page?

ando September 6, 2017

My Administrator's overview page is not working.

At the page, Page, blog, space tool functions are working fine, but after clicking overview icon, the page does not appear as below.

Please help me! how can I resolve this.?_

*I am logging in as an administrator.

df.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2017

Hello Ando,

I believe I am looking at the same page as you:

https://<your-instance>.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/~<yourname>/overview

I'm able to load the page itself, however. Are you able to edit the overview page and remove the content temporarily to see if it is perhaps being caused by a macro on that page?

Does this occur on all browsers or only certain ones?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

ando September 7, 2017

Thank you for your help.

This only happens with my Chrome.

>Are you able to edit the overview page?

No. After clicking edit button, a circle is rolling on the center of the browser and there is no responce.

cie3.pngAnd as I posted previously, edit buttons on my confluence pages barely appears and I cannot them.

I would like to know the root cause of these issues. I am facing these after the new UI is released. It worsk fine with IE though.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2017

Thank you!

I tested with Chrome and wasn't able to replicate with that, so can you have a look at the Network tab of Developer tools and let us know what shows up in red when you try to open or edit the page? 

That will help us understand what is blocking you.

Additionally, can you confirm you do not have the same problem when logged in via an incognito window and with all add-ons disabled?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
ando September 8, 2017

Hi Shannon,

This is finally solved. 

It turns out that the cause of the issue was my chrome plugin AdBlock 3.15.0. After reinstalling it to the upper version, there is no issue anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.

m(__)m

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 11, 2017

Ando,

Thank you for confirming! Glad you were able to resolve. :) 

Take care and have a pleasant week!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events