How can I restore the confluence dashboard to my space?

Eric Rinell February 11, 2019

I deleted the dashboard for my space, and would now like to restore it. I recovered the page out of the trash, but it did not re-instate as a dashboard. When I choose the space from my list of spaces, I am taken to the pages display, which I don't have any freedom to modify, and just shows "recently updated" and "tree browser". What is the best way to create a new dashboard, or restore my page to dashboard status?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Prakhar Srivastav {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hi @Eric Rinell

I believe you have deleted your space home page and after recovering the page you need to set the page as home page for the space. To do this you can follow this steps :

1. Go to the space and choose Space tools > Overview from the bottom of the sidebar.
  2. Choose Edit Space Details.
  3. Enter the page you want use in the Home page field then choose Save.

Or if you are looking to set the page for Confluence Site, then you have to go to global configuration and follow this :

1. Go to  General Configuration > Further Configuration.
  2. Choose Edit.
  3. Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu.
  4. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the home page of the space you choose here.
  5. Choose Save.

Regards
Prakhar

Eric Rinell March 3, 2019

Prakhar,

Thanks for such a clear explanation. It really helped!

-E

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events