How can I repair Confluence 5.0.1 after accidental uninstall?

Bernie Kosicki September 29, 2013

I tried to uninstall Confluence 4.3 from our server due to very low disk space. However it actually uninstalled 5.0.1, which was the active version. What's the best way to revocer from this?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bernie Kosicki October 9, 2013

I was able to simplt resintall the same version we had running. All of the data files and DB were still intact. Thanks for the help.

0 votes
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2013

make a backup of your actual database , and then reinstall a fresh 5.0.1 you will have to use the same settings as the one used by your previous confluence install .. then reupload plugins resources and check for missing stuff .

there are tow kind of people , those who do backup and those who never had a accidentall loss of data .. you have backup, do you ?

best regards

:)

0 votes
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2013
hi. if you have the backup you can restore.
0 votes
Bernie Kosicki September 29, 2013

Sorry, I meant "recover".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events