How can I remove page restrictions in bulk within the same Confluence Space?

Melanie Jacobson June 29, 2020

As an administrator, I have a Confluence Space that has like 14 pages worth of reported "Restricted Pages" that I want to remove all restrictions from. Is there any way to remove those restrictions in bulk? or do I actually need to click the little padlock on each line item to remove the restrictions from each page?

Thanks for the help!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

There is no other way to bulk remove page restrictions on your space other than clicking on the restrictions icon to remove the restrictions.

As a space admin 
-Goto Space settings --> Permissions --> Restricted pages --> click on restrictions icon to remove the restrictions. 

0 votes
Jojin August 8, 2022

While Bulk edit option is not available had to do as below: 

As site Admin, you can go to 

Space settings > manage Pages > restricted >

Click on each page , use admin key to view and use the restriction pad lock icon to update permission 

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events