How can I delete images uploaded to a Zen brand?

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2014

I've been working on developing a brand in the Zen foundation brand designer. I've uploaded a number of images, and want to clean some out, but I don't see any way to delete images, only ways to add them.

BTW, this is somewhat critical because it seems like updating images doesn't work all that well. I have (several times) uploaded a new version of one image, which seems to work fine initially, but the old version keeps reappearing after a while. The only way to get a new image to "stick" is to upload it with a different name, and switch to using that image, leaving the other one as cruft in the image directory.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Arne Schirmacher November 16, 2014

Click on the "X" in the image thumbnail to delete it. If there is no "X" then the image is in use somewhere.

0 votes
Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

I'm sorry, Patrice, but I don't see anything there about deleting images. I'm probably just being dense. Can you copy that answer to this page?

0 votes
Patrice Rompas
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2014

Hi Jonathan,

I think you should be able to find the answer through this thread.

Regards,
Samuel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events