How can I create different page views by drop down selection in Confluence?

Harshal Haridas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2015

I am trying to create a confluence feature similar to its online documentation where I will select a confluence version and then read its documentation. I want a feature similar to that. Can I do it using a single space and for pages in the single space? Or do I need multiple spaces and archival feature in order to achieve that>

2 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

The new documentation is very customized. We could probably figure something out if you're willing to write a User Macro.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

You can do something like that in page with the Expand macro.

Otherwise, you can do it with different pages and put links to all the versions in the SPACE SHORTCUTS.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events