How can I change the default email address in the Contact Site Administrators page

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2015

I know I can change the message at the top of the page, but how can I change the default text in the To and Subject fields, and most importantly, to whom the message goes when the Send button is clicked.

Our situation is that while I am the Confluence administrator, IT is also in the admin group so they all get the email as well.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2015

Hi Milo,

It goes to the users that belongs to confluence-administrators group. So you would have to change your admin's email to receive in another email.

Cheers,
WZ

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2015

I made a separate security group and gave it admin permissions and put only myself in the confluence-administrators group. That'll work for now, though I'd still like more customization options.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events