How and where can i download specific version of Jira?

dingming liu April 2, 2018

hello i`ve installed jiracore and jira softwere in my server.   i can only found standalone version.

how can i  download the plugin install version

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2018

There is no "plugin install".

Start simple. 

• Jira Core is a "platform" for other Jira applications and add-ons.  To get Jira working, you install Jira Core.  This provides the basic structure for everything else, so you get projects, issues, fields, users, workflows, and a server platform you can add other things to.  You can get it from https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/core/download
  • Jira Software is an Application that adds boards, sprints and other Agile functions on top of  projects
  • Jira Service Desk is an Application that adds SLAs, queues, requests and portals on top of projects
  • There are then a lot of apps/add-ins/plug-ins you can add to it as well.

The two applications can be added to Jira Core from "manage applications" and the add-ons can be added from "manage add-ons".  The two applications also have downloads, but these are simply Core + Application bundled and pre-configured together so you can do one install instead of having to install Core and then add stuff.

So, I'm afraid your question doesn't make a lot of sense.  I'm not sure what you are asking for.

dingming liu April 3, 2018

i mean

Can i install Confluence just like Jira Software as

adding to Jira Core from "manage applications"   i do not fund the package can by added to "manage applications"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2018

Confluence is not a Jira application, it's another service.

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

@dingming liu You can not install Confluence from Jira Core. It is a different application and not a Jira plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events