Header row formatting in attachment tables is not reflected in Page View

Ramajayam Iyer February 26, 2020

Experts,

I have an attachment table and have specified formatting for the header row. However, in page view mode, neither the text color nor the header background displays the colors specified in the format.

I have another Panel with attachment tables specified in Tabs. In this case, the first tab has the same problem as above. However, for the subsequent tabs, the row background displays the color specified but, the text in the cells do not display the color.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ram

2 answers

0 votes
Ramajayam Iyer February 28, 2020

Confluence Version is 7.3.2 Please see attached.First Tab Row Header.pngOther Tab Row Header formatting.pngTable row header appearance.pngFirst Tab Row Header formatting.pngOther Tab Header.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hello @Ramajayam Iyer,

I don't recognize these row formatting menus at all, to be honest. Are you using an add-on to format your tables?

It looks similar to this menu on Bob Swift's Advanced Tables for Confluence.

Is it possible that you're using this add-on to format your tables? If so, I can move your question over to the Marketplace collection, but it would be best to contact the vendor directly:

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Ramajayam Iyer March 2, 2020

Yes, we are using Bob Swift's advanced Tables.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2020

Thank you for confirming, @Ramajayam Iyer.

I've moved your question to the Marketplace collection, but it's best if you reach out to the vendor directly using the information I provided above.

Let us know if you hear back from them regarding this and feel free to share here what you find out.

Shannon 

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2020

Hello Ram,

Thank you for contacting us about this, and welcome to Atlassian Community! 

Could you show me what you're using to specify the formatting and where, and an example of how it should look vs how it does look? Lastly, I'd like to know your exactly Confluence version as well.

Thank you!

Shannon

Ramajayam Iyer February 28, 2020

Hello Shannon,

Thanks for getting back to me. The Confluence version is 7.2.3.

Please see attached for answers to your questions.

Thanks

Ram

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events