Greenpepper plugin for Confluence

Héctor Naves Sordo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2012

Hello everybody,

We had a request from a development team to install the Greenpepper plugin in our Confluence instance. We have checked and saw that the plugin is not listed in the Plugin Exchange page and we have some concerns about its support and alignment with Confluence's update roadmap.

http://www.greenpeppersoftware.com/confluence/display/GP/Confluence+Plugin+Install

Do you have any recommendation on how to deal with this kind of third party plugins?

Many thanks in advance!

Héctor

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2012

From GreenPepper blog, I found out the following:

GreenPepper upgrade on the way
Hi all,

We are actually aware that GreenPepper is not compatible with Confluence 4.0, .Net 4.0 and the last version of Jira, Bambo and Xwiki. The fact is that GreenPepper is no longer managed by Pyxis Canada. The product was transferred to the new subsidiary of Pyxis in Switzerland and the development was halted for several months during this process.

The good news is that the swiss team took the product back on hand a few weeks ago and are actively working on those compatibility problems. We planned a new release for November that will make GreenPepper works with Confluence 4.0, .Net 4.0 and other systems.

Support and product development are always assured and we will make every effort to answer all your questions and deliver a product tailored to your needs.

Best regards,

The swiss GP team.

October 12th, 2011

Looks like there is no GreenPepper plugin available for the latest Confluence & JIRA versions yet and I'm also not too sure about the specific plugin version that are compatible with older version of Confluence & JIRA. You may want to contact GreenPepper directly for an alternative to this till they came out with the latest plugin version that are compatible with the latest Confluence & JIRA.

0 votes
Aziz OUATTARA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2016

Hi, 

4 years later .... 

Did you find an alternative to your need ? 

I was working in a company using greenpepper and the GreenPepper project went down for a while. 2 years later I have succeeded retrieving the code and created an open source project to maintain GreenPepper.  The followings may interest you :

0 votes
J Larkin August 14, 2012

Hi,

We too are interested in using GreenPepper with JIRA.

Did anyone get any joy with this?

thanks James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events