Global/Space Logo link

George Breahna July 23, 2011

Is it possible to change the link assigned to the Global/Space Logo ? Right now it goes back to the default space within Confluence but I want to make it go to an outside page.

3 answers

0 votes
Tom Moors
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2011

I encountered the same problem and fixed it by including some Javascript. Go to the Confluence Administration pages -> Custom HTML and add the following snippet to the "At the end of BODY" section:

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.$('div#top_logo_wrapper > a').first().attr("href", "/confluence/homepage.action");
</script>

This works in an installation with the RefinedWiki theme.

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2011
I think also in <confluence_installation>/confluence/decorators/main.vmd ...and the equivalent for each theme installed (if necessary) Maybe replacement of the href attribute b JavaScript would be easier?
0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2011

This will require a modification to the source files (Confluence uses Velocity). One place that I can think of is inside the <confluence_installation>/confluence/template/includes/macros.vm.

Replace the line

<a href="$req.contextPath/display/$spaceKey">

with what you need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events