Free plan - User conditions

Tony Lara February 27, 2024

Hello everyone,

I'm rather confused because I received an email mentioning that my confluence could be deactivated and my data deleted if I didn't connect to it every "N" days (see screenshot below).

Does the confluence "Free plan" have any limitations / conditions of use that could lead to its removal?

Thank you very much!

---

Screenshot_7.png

3 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hello
You don't have to worry, just enter the instance and log in, this happens because you haven't logged in for a long time, when I don't use it for a while, the same thing happens to me, but I reconnect and it's solved.
I hope I've helped

1 vote
Answer accepted
Emily _ DevSamurai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Tony Lara 

Welcome to the Community!

This is just a friendly reminder from Atlassian for you to log in again to your site. For your information, Confluence instances on the Free plan will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. The Free plan is for small teams of up to 10 people who are just getting started with Confluence.

On the Free plan you get:

• Seats for up to 10 users

• 2 GB of file storage

• Unlimited spaces and pages

• Support from the Atlassian Community.

You can also read this document for a deeper understanding of the Confluence Cloud Plan.

I hope this will help, and enjoy your plan! :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tony Lara February 27, 2024

Thanks for your quick answer!

I checked your documentation.

So if I understand well, a deactivation means a permanent delation of my confluence wiki, isn't it?

Emily _ DevSamurai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Tony Lara , yes that is correct. 

If you find my answer useful, please help me click accept the answer as well. Thank you! :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events