Formatting of header

Adrian Wyssmann November 15, 2017

We upgraded from 5.x to 6.1.1 and since then the previous formatting in the "Header" (Space Tools > Look and Feel") does not work anymore as expected. Especially the following example with a div tag gives me troubles:

{div style=padding:4px;maring:5px;background:#ffb3b3;border: solid 5px #990000}SOME IMPORTANT TEXT{div}

In version 5 confluence showed a nice div but now I just got an error message:

Unknown macro: {div style=padding}

Documentation of Div-Macro does not give any information on how to use it in the wiki header

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi Adrian,

I believe that {div} macro might have been part of an add-on. Did you have Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros installed, by any chance? 

Kind Regards,

Shannon

Adrian Wyssmann November 20, 2017

Yes, the {div} macro is part of the Adaptivst Macro and it is installed. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

Adrian

Thank you for confirming. I've tagged this issue with the Adaptavist collection and the tag for that add-on so the team will be able to see your question.

In the meantime I would also suggest making sure all of the macros of the add-on are also enabled from Manage Add-ons, and ensure that the add-on started properly at last Confluence restart.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events