Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Filter Results’ Macro not displaying after refreshing page

steven.becerra March 13, 2020

I added the 'Filter Results' Macro onto a Confluence page. After publishing, the macro displays the correct items from JIRA. After refreshing the page or clicking a link to this page from another page, the macro box no longer displays anything.

The box below "What I'm working on" is where the 'Filter Results' Macro should display, but it does not after refreshing the page after publishing.

screenshot.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2020

Hello Steven,

Welcome to Atlassian Community, and thank you for bringing this up to us. I'm sorry you've been having so much trouble getting the Filter Results macro to work.

It sounds like you might have run into a bug we've encountered with Jira gadgets in Confluence, including the Filter Results macro:

• CONFCLOUD-66601 Gadgets are not being displayed correctly on the new editor

In this case, Jira gadgets in Confluence are usually either loading partially, or not at all. There's not a known workaround for this yet, but as soon as there is one, we'll go ahead and update it on the bug ticket.

Can you confirm if this sounds like the issue you've run into? Are you encountering the issue with any other gadgets or macros?

Regards,

Shannon

steven.becerra March 16, 2020

Hey Shannon,

This does appear to be the issue based on screenshots from the duplicate ticket, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67384. At this point, I haven't seen the issue with other gadgets or macros, however I'm a relatively new user and haven't implemented too many of them.

Thanks,
Steven

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2020

Hi Steven,

Thank you for confirming that. I see the statement from the developer that it's indeed the same issue, so please watch CONFCLOUD-66601 for updates.

I'm so sorry there's not a workaround for this yet, but I hope that it can be resolved soon!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events