Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Settings - unchecked all the notifications

Gabriel September 18, 2019

Hello, in the section of "Email Settings" I have unchecked all the notifications, however I still receive mails, why?
On another occasion I have already tried to report similar problems.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

Hello Gabriel,

How frustrating! Happy to help you determine where these emails are still coming from. 

Could you let us know which emails you're getting in particular after checking off those settings? It might be that something else is generating them, so I want to be sure.

Please also let us know your Confluence version!

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shannon

Gabriel September 23, 2019

Hello.

The sender's address is "confluence@itlatingroup.atlassian.net"

The confluence version is "Confluence 1000.0.0-66c8dddca0a"

In the body of the message it says "Manage notifications" with the following linck where I have already configured these notifications:

https://itlatingroup.atlassian.net/wiki/users/editmyemailsettings.action?src=mail&src.mail.timestamp=1569244744367&src.mail.notification=com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-mentions-plugin%3Amention-created-notification&src.mail.recipient=8a7f8085679a57ab01679ec2b02c01ed&src.mail.action=manage

Gabriel September 23, 2019

I have found another configuration page by a different means, I will test the new configurations to corroborate if this affects the reception of emails, however, I think they should unify the configurations of the tools or provide all the configurations related to "confluence" from the "confluence" settings

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Aemail-subscriptions?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_answer&utm_content=footer-notifications

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Hello Gabriel,

What is the content of the email that you are receiving? The first URL you sent is to manage notifications from your Confluence instance, but the 2nd one is to manage notifications of activity here on Community, which is a separate website to your Cloud instance.

According to your reply, the sender is your Confluence instance, therefore the 1st link would be more relevant for you. 

If you can tell me the exact subject or content of the email you are still receiving, I can tell you exactly which setting to change.

Regards,

Shannon

Gabriel September 25, 2019

Hi. The content is referred to a creation of a minute page in the confluence, which I read from the site so it is annoying the notice by mail, the content I can not give more information. In addition some of my coworkers told me similar inconveniences, so I have chosen to create a filter in my email client since I have invested too much time in the matter.
Thanks for the attention and I hope you solve the problem for other users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events