Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit mode: Highlight rows/columns/cells in Confluence table repositions screen to top.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2017

This is a recent behaviour (bug?) I think. Has anyone else experienced. I didn't immediately see a bug reported when i just looked but will continue to peruse.

Basically, i'm knee deep into editing a page and specifically a table w/in that page when I select text that spans cells. As soon as I do that the view jumps to the top of the page. Very annoying.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

I tested on Confluence Cloud and was not able to reproduce the behavior you describe. I can select multiple cells, columns, etc. without the editor jumping up to the top.

What else is on the page besides the table? If you create a new page with nothing but a table, does the same thing happen?

I look forward to hearing more about this and to hearing from anyone else who is experiencing it.

Michael Garden September 14, 2017

We experience this as well and it is incredibly frustrating as we have large tables of requirements. Our page is divided into a number of sections including a table in it's own section 

Benoit LOUZAS May 17, 2018

I have exactly the same. Does someone know if it's fixed for the server version? if yes, from which version please?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events