Duplicated rows in page properties report

Monika Brandström September 5, 2019

Hi,

When I create a page property report I get duplicated rows and I don't understand why that happens. The two first rows have links to the same page. Do somebody have a clue what I could have done wrong?

Duplicated rows.jpg

1 answer

2 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hi Monika, 

I have seen this happen when there is more than 1 page properties macro on the source page. You might try adding an optional page properties ID to the page properties macros that you want to report on. You'll also need to add this ID under Options in the page properties report macro itself. 

Here's a related discussion:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-remove-duplicate-rows-from-the-Page-Properties-Report/qaq-p/1071162

I hope this helps!

Aman Khanna August 2, 2023

I am struggling with duplicate rows. Can some one help me on this. I have tried to follow the guidance above but the issue remains

Like robin likes this
robin October 5, 2023

Same.  I just noticed that it is occurring for me as well.

Page Label and Page Properties ID have been set.  I find it interesting that it is not every page that has a duplicate row.  The only thing that I can think that might have caused is using the right+click rename option.  

I would greatly appreciate ideas and suggestions.

UPDATE: I feel a little silly now.  This was caused by the table somehow being duplicated at the bottom of the "duplicated" page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events