Draw.io Diagram Not Found

Kenan Övünç Konaklıoğlu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2023

I cannot see the diagrams that I used on pages. There is a loading gif and after a couple of seconds, I get the "Diagram not found" error.

Some of the diagrams I created, some of them by my teammates. But I am the only one who experiences this. Everyone else can view and use diagrams.

When I try to create a new one, app allows me to do it. However, once I save and publish the page again I get the same error message. Even if I try to edit the diagram that I created, I get a popup message saying "an embedded page at ac.draw.io says Error: diagram not found"

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson [draw.io]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi,

Please could you file a ticket at https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49 with these details?

Best,

David

Kenan Övünç Konaklıoğlu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2023

Hi David, thank you for your support. However, I found the particular culprit to this issue. It's Kaspersky antivirus that somehow was blocking the endpoint after their recent big update. I have just reinstalled it and added their browser extension. Ever since it works just as it was.

Best.

Like Anil likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events