Disassociating Scroll Document version from its prefix?

Sas Nelson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2024

This week, one of our users created a new version of a set of documents in Scroll Documents, as has been done many times.

Unfortunately, this time, the user neglected to change the prefix, and so the "new version" is still in the same tree as the previous one. If they attempt to use the "Change prefix" option, it tries to change the entire tree, not only the single version.

Is there a way to disassociate this errant version?scroll-doc-3.0-vs-2.1.png

1 answer

3 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2024

Hi @Sas Nelson and welcome to the community.

I suggest to get in touch with K15ts Support - they're be able to help you best.

I think every 'snapshot' is a standalone entry in Scroll Docs management tool and thus you should be able to remove it outside of the page tree environment but you'd better talk to experts.

Sas Nelson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

I entered a ticket with them only a few minutes after entering my question here, hoping that someone could help. While I see that K15t has responded here in the past, I don't know how often that is, so I decided it was better to hedge my bets. :/ 

Thanks for the welcome and for the advice.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events