cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagramly (draw.io) objects do not show in blog posts

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

is it only me or is someone else experiencing the same behavior?

• cannot preview a blog post with embedded Drawio
  • upon saving I get "Draw.io previews are not supported for non-page entities." where Draw.io object should have been

googled for it back and forth and has found nothing so far

thanks in advace

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

This issue is fixed in 3.10.0.1

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

confirmed working - thanks for a quick fix

0 votes
Oren Kishon January 16, 2017

Happens to us in Confluence 5.10.4... I didn't get the work-around

Thanks

Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2017

Are you trying to put a diagram in a blog post or in a comment?

0 votes
Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

thanks - status of DFC-73 shows as "done" with no further details... will it be fixed in a next release?

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2014

Created https://desk.draw.io/browse/DFC-73, it'll be assigned today and we'll report back.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2014

That is what I have found as well. The way I get around it is I put the diagram on a page and then use the page include macro to get it to show on the blog post. It's inconvenient, but it works.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

It's worth pointing these things out to us, we weren't aware of the problem until Andrei posted here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events