Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision log items missing options

Bill_Kornick April 19, 2019

My favorite feature in Confluence is the decision log. All project meetings begin with a review of the decision log as a full list and we examine any that are not resolved/decided.

It appears that the "add a decision" template has changed significantly. I. Instead of a table presenting status, stakeholders, outcome, due date, owner; 

I see impact, driver, informed, and contributors. For contributors, the label says "add stakeholders", yet that does not show up as stakeholders in the list widget.  

Is there a "classic" version I can use? 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2019

Hello Bill,

Thank you for reaching out! I believe you may be on Confluence Cloud; could you confirm?

If so, you might have run into the following bug.

According to this, the Decisions Log isn't retrieving information from the Stakeholders field. The workaround is as follows:

Workaround

1. Go to the Decision page and Edit it
  2. Change the Contributors field in the table to Stakeholders
  3. Publish the Page(The same workaround can be applied to other fields that are not being rendered in the Decision Log)

Can you please try that and let me know if it works for you?

Regards,

Shannon

Daniel Mackay July 2, 2020

I had this issue, and the solution above worked for me.

I edited the page report on the decision log page and changed the following:
- 'Owner' to 'Driver'
- 'Statekholders' to 'Contributors'

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for providing the alternative workaround! I'll be sharing this in the future if the other one doesn't work.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events