Date picker - Date cannot be edited once the page is saved

Christophe Paquignon February 7, 2019

Hello,

The date picker was working perfectly till a couple of months ago where the following issue started to occur:

Whenever editing a previously created page, the date cannot be selected and therefore cannot be edited:

image.png

Please note that typing // in that already saved page while in edit mode displays the following:

image.png

I checked and adding the date picker by typing // works as expected when creating a new page:

image.png 

After saving that newly created page, the same issue occurs: upon editing it the date picker cannot be selected nor edited as seen below: 

image.png 

I tried using Chrome and Mozilla and this also happens to my colleagues.

We use Confluence 6.4.0.

Does anyone else has that issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

Hi Christophe,

I use Confluence Server 6.12.2 in Chrome 71 x64 and I'm not having any issues selecting, copying, or editing an existing Date Picker date, or adding a new Date Picker date to an existing page.

This closed bug ticket seems to be for the same issue.  Do you have the Scaffolding Forms & Templates app?  Another user experiencing this issue traced it to that app.

Please let us know if you figure it out.  Good luck!

Christophe Paquignon February 11, 2019

Thanks for the reply Jared, here is a list of the plugins we have:

image.png

Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

It may be best to contact Support and let them sort this out.  It's possible one of your installed apps is causing the same issue identified in that bug ticket, but it'll take someone with a bit more experience than me to figure that out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events