Custom Footer not Activated

Sjoerd van den Berg January 31, 2018
Hi all!
I have a strange issue. On the active pages I see a previous set custom footer. But when I want to change this on the Sidebar, header and footer -page the current setting is not there.
And if I add something in the footer field nothing is changed on the actual page.Anyone has a clue?
Cheers!
Sjoerd

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Hi Sjoerd,

There are two separate places that you can set a footer.

Site Footer:

Confluence Administration > General Configuration > look under Look and Feel > Sidebar, Header, and Footer

Space Footer:

Space Tools. > Look and Feel > Sidebar, Header, and Footer

It is also possible that under the Stylesheet tab or the Layout tab of the space that someone could have set custom footer there. 

Let me know if that helps or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Sjoerd van den Berg January 31, 2018

Thanks Shannon!

That was exactly it.

Cheers!

Sjoerd

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Sjoerd,

Glad to hear, and happy to help. :) 

Take care and kind regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Christo Mastoroudes _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

HI,

Might be worth a look to see if there is any custom javascript running in Confluence, which could be altering the footer pages. The javascript can be specified in the Header box in the "Sidebar, Header and Footer" section or in a HTML macro.

Your could also have a look at the installed applications as one of those could be changing the footer.

If this solved your question, please mark it as answered.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events