Could someone please tell me in which table confluence stores its user details?

sultan mirza February 2, 2013

I want to know how many users are having permission to access confluence. which table to refer?

3 answers

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hello Sultan,

If you want to check information about your users (and know how many users have access to your instance) you can try to check the table 'cwd_user' in the database for more recent Confluence versions (in this table you have the information related with your users and you can see which one is active or not also). I hope this helps.

Cheers,

LJ.

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

Are you referring to which database table in the confluence data model? The user table refences local_members, which has the group ID. User permissions are typically tied to group IDs, so that would be where I would start.

0 votes
danielwester
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2013

Not sure about the table but why not just look at your license page?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Viewing+and+Editing+License+Details

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events