Content search for Sensitive info

Nathan Burton December 9, 2019

Is there a way I can search at scale all content including uploaded content for sensitive information?

3 answers

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

Hi @Nathan Burton ,

did you consider using the Search Results Macro? I know it's deprecated from Confluence 7.0 on, but there'll be some time until Atlassian will fully remove it...

Best Regards,

Nicolai

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 10, 2019

Hi Nathan, 

with "iFinder Universal Search for Confluence" you can find all content in Confluence. But of course you have to have the user permission to view the content.  

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220508/ifinder-universal-search-for-confluence 

Nathan Burton December 10, 2019

This appears to be very manual and static. I have a bunch of key words I would like to be able to put in a list and constantly search to ensure they have not been used

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

Hello Nathan,

Are you talking about Jira or Confluence? If in Jira, have you trying searching under issues?

Nathan Burton December 10, 2019

Both, I have a bunch of key words I would like to be able to put in a list and constantly search to ensure they have not been used

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

You could try to do a search filter with the keywords you are looking for and save that filter. Once you have that filter, you can subscribe to the filter and receive email notifications with the search results.

Let me know if that helps.

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2019

Did this help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events