Content Formatting macro: how to disable the Google Analytics feature?

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2016

Hi all,

We encounter some problems due to the Content Formatting macro. On this page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=799015234

This is mentioned:

Version 4.2.13 of the plugin introduced Google Analytics macro usage reporting, which functionality may fail due to various network errors, that then block macro rendering, eventually timing out page rendering.

May it be possible to disable only this feature, in order not to disable the full macro?

Thanks in advance,

3 answers

0 votes
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

Hi all,

My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead for the Product Team here at Adaptavist. I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with Content Formatting Macros. Indeed, there was a problem that the plugin was not checking if the network was reachable or not, but this has been fixed in the latest 4.2.16 version.

Could you please install the latest version and let me know if you're still experiencing issues?

Thanks 

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2016
0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events