Confluence questions pricing

Hello,

I just had the chance to review Confluence Questions pricing via UPM. Now is this the final pricing or the early bird pricing? If its the early bird pricing, whats the final, or how long is early bird pricing valid?

many thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
6 votes

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your interest in Confluence Questions beta. There was a slight bug in the pricing display on Marketplace so it was displaying the banner indicating it is 25% off, but the prices displayed were the full price.

That has been fixed. Marketplace is now displaying the correct prices - 25% off the list price. For example, the discounted price is $450 for the 25 user tier (list price is $600).

You can see all of the pricing on Marketplace here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

Thanks,

John

Thanks John, do you have information on how long early bird pricing will be available? Can Atlassian Experts purchase early bird licenses for us?

Stefan,

Yes, Experts can purchase licenses at the early bird rate. Please contact the Expert you work with for more information.

UPDATE: Early bird pricing will be available through December 31.

Hi Stefan,

I believe that the prices quoted on the Marketplace are the intended prices for the plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

However, as it also says on the site there is a 25% discount for early adopters, and when you go to the purchase page it actually offers you a slightly reduced price, (which appears to be a 25% discount), as you can see here: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/addon/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

I don't know at this stage when the discount will end, but if you are running Confluence v5.3 or above, (which is the earliest version CQ supports), and you want to enjoy CQ at a discounted rate then I would recommend piurchasing ASAP to take advantage of the discounted price.

All the best,
John

ah I see.

I'm not getting the 25% discount pricing for reasons I don't know. I see the regular price also during checkout.

Hi Stefan,

I think this is more a question for the Atlassian sales team, they can be contacted here : sales(at)atlassian.com

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

259 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you