Confluence questions pricing

Stefan Ernst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

Hello,

I just had the chance to review Confluence Questions pricing via UPM. Now is this the final pricing or the early bird pricing? If its the early bird pricing, whats the final, or how long is early bird pricing valid?

many thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
john
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2013

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your interest in Confluence Questions beta. There was a slight bug in the pricing display on Marketplace so it was displaying the banner indicating it is 25% off, but the prices displayed were the full price.

That has been fixed. Marketplace is now displaying the correct prices - 25% off the list price. For example, the discounted price is $450 for the 25 user tier (list price is $600).

You can see all of the pricing on Marketplace here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

Thanks,

John

Stefan Ernst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

Thanks John, do you have information on how long early bird pricing will be available? Can Atlassian Experts purchase early bird licenses for us?

john
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2013

Stefan,

Yes, Experts can purchase licenses at the early bird rate. Please contact the Expert you work with for more information.

UPDATE: Early bird pricing will be available through December 31.

3 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

Hi Stefan,

I believe that the prices quoted on the Marketplace are the intended prices for the plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

However, as it also says on the site there is a 25% discount for early adopters, and when you go to the purchase page it actually offers you a slightly reduced price, (which appears to be a 25% discount), as you can see here: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/addon/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions

I don't know at this stage when the discount will end, but if you are running Confluence v5.3 or above, (which is the earliest version CQ supports), and you want to enjoy CQ at a discounted rate then I would recommend piurchasing ASAP to take advantage of the discounted price.

All the best,
John

Stefan Ernst
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

ah I see.

I'm not getting the 25% discount pricing for reasons I don't know. I see the regular price also during checkout.

1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2013

Hi Stefan,

I think this is more a question for the Atlassian sales team, they can be contacted here : sales(at)atlassian.com

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events