Confluence Users profile - email options greyed out

Paul Dillon August 13, 2018

My users complaining that they get too many emails from Confluence. I advised them to change their email options in the Email settings in their User profiles but these are greyed out. Is there a global setting that needs to be changed to enable this?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2018

@Paul DillonThere is an  "Edit"  button ,  below on the user profile,   the will  need to  click  it to change  setting!

best!

Paul Dillon August 15, 2018

this made me feel pretty dumb when it was pointed out how obvious the solution is!

thanks for the help :)

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2018

@Paul DillonYou are welcome :D , could  you  mark solution as accepted so others  could  user !

Kind regards,

MO

Alex Burka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2021

This is a poor, undiscoverable UI... the options should be changeable and then have a "submit" button. That's how every other software program works.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events