Confluence Recently Worked On Page Doesn't Work

Paul June 13, 2018

We have upgraded Confluence Server to version 6.9.1 instance that is sat behind an apache reverse proxy and noticed that the recently worked on page doesn't work, it displays the dashboard instead. The log files do not contain any errors / warnings.

Running a dev instance accessed directly and the recently worked on page does display correctly.

Wondering if this is something to do with having a different base url configured and running behind a reverse proxy.

Has anybody else seen this problem or can offer any possible explanation?

thanks

Paul.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul June 13, 2018

The problem was customisations we had made to our Confluence instance. When we reset the layouts to default values the Recently Worked on Page appears correctly

Rochelle L Lloyd August 29, 2018

What kind of customizations? Can you provide some examples?

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2018

I literally just enabled content in the announcement banner macro. Currently the 'Recently worked on' page says "Something's gone wrong. Try again later.". 

After my webex, I'll disable the announcement banner and see if that was the culprit.

Nibu Thomas September 4, 2019

We are using the Refined theme and have customized it. Facing the same issue. When we click the Recently worked on link, it takes us to our home page!

Norman Walter July 22, 2020

Hey @Paul

I'd be quite interested as well which kind of customizations you've made and where. We have the same behavior but I can't think of any customization that might cause the issue.
But as there are so many places one can apply them I'd be thankful for a hint.

Best,
Norman

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events