Confluence PDF export without JIRA Issue Macro link

Natalie Lang October 12, 2015

We are creating the JIRA Issues / Stories with JIRA Issue Macro directly from the confluence requirement page and exporting also the project requirements as PDF in order to email them our customers.

But we don´t want to export the JIRA Issue Macro Links in PDF´s. Editing this everytime in Word will consume much time. So is there any option to hide the JIRA Issue Macro links for PDF export?

Thank you in advance.

3 answers

3 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2015

Hey there,

You can Customise Exports to PDF. You can add a CSS code to not display the JIRA's macros.

Cheers,

Alexander Kuzemko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2018

Hi, your suggestion looks useless, since there is no selector for the jira macro on the link you provided.

0 votes
Roseanne Olivia Lim October 20, 2016

Hi @Ricarda Spantig, @Guilherme Viana [Atlassian]

Looks like you've managed to export a macro to PDF. Did you add a css in the PDF stylesheet header? If so, could you share the code on putting the macro so that when I export the page to PDF, it would still show the Macro Label from the page.

Thanks a lot for your help!

0 votes
Natalie Lang October 12, 2015

That sounds good. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events