Confluence Look and Feel automation

Suyash Jain _Appfire_ September 24, 2018

Hi,

I am working on an automation script which creates a clone instance of Confluence. Now I would like to keep the Look and Feel for this cloned instance differ from the actual one, using some automation way like. SQL or API or CLI.

Can someone suggest?

Thanks

Suyash

1 answer

0 votes
Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2018

Hi Suyash,

I am not aware that any theme manager resources are made available via REST.

Have you thought about coming up with an app which checks for the BaseUrl and based on that sets the theme using the regular SDK and the ThemeManager?

Best, Tobias

Suyash Jain _Appfire_ September 25, 2018

Hi Tobias,

I am using Confluence default theme only.

So far, I have managed to update the look and feel by updating value of KEY "atlassian.confluence.colour.scheme" and value of KEY "atlassian.confluence.settings" for site title/base URL in BANDANA table.

This workaround is tricky as the value of keys must be converted in proper format otherwise the Confluence instance does not come up.

Thanks

Suyash

Anand Kumar Varma Potturi August 25, 2021

@Suyash Jain _Appfire_  Were you able to figure out how to change the color scheme through automation? Thanks in Advance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events