Confluence Design

Kam Ng March 8, 2018

Hi,

Looking for a way to create a Table Of Content on one panel to the left align and on the 2nd panel would display items in within the chapters. These would be hyperlinks. For example on the left would be the TOC i.e.  Chapter 1. Overview of Console. Then when you click on it the 2nd panel would display Chapter 1's material. This would be on the same space. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

This seems to me to be the point of the left hand navigation. You would create your pages and order the accordingly in the left hand nav. When users click on the links in the navigation panel the content changes to that page.

Kam Ng March 8, 2018

Hi Davin,

I'm not explaining myself too well. I've attached a screen shot.confluence 2 panel.png

Martz March 10, 2018

@Kam Ng I believe @Davin Studer is giving you a hint, but certainly you need to explain the goal you are trying to achieve her.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events