Confluence 4.3.2 Dashboard is not displaying all of the spaces which exist in our Production environment

Jennifer Boyd December 3, 2012

We are testing Confluence 4.3.2 in preparation for roll out. My user has found some things that she has questions on. Here are her notes. I will add her attachment that has screen shots as well.

NEW DASHBOARD – Global Spaces. I can see that these match up with production except in the case where spaces have been added in PROD after the TEST environment was created (which is fine). However, when I click on the View All I am not able to find the rest of the 163 spaces. After clicking on View All, I am taken to a new Space Directory which has tabs for All Spaces, Global Spaces, Personal Spaces, Favorite Spaces and then the Space Categories, but there are only 8 showing under Global Spaces. Where are the rest of them? I happened to log on to the Atlassian site today (https://confluence.atlassian.com/spacedirectory/view.action) to look for something and I see their Space Directory has page numbers at the bottom of the screen when you are looking at All Spaces or Global Spaces to get to the rest of the pages. Where are the page numbers in our Space Directory?

3 answers

0 votes
Wetter Jiří December 12, 2012

Hello, i have similar problem after upgrade. All SPACESTATUS are CURRENT but I'm able to see only one space. Could you help me? Thank you.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Hi there,

It seems that you are encountering a known issue which describe on our published knowledge base article here:

The easiest way to diagnose if you are encountering the above issue is by executing the following SQL query and see if it return any result:

SELECT * FROM SPACES WHERE SPACESTATUS IS NULL;

If the above query return any result, please refer to the suggested resolution provided on the KB article. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Selcuk Savas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Does she have access to see all spaces?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events