ConfBox support for confluence 5.8

Hi,

When will this add-on be available for 5.8?

Thanks

3 answers

Hi Frank,

As this is a third party add-on we don't have any information on new releases for this.

I'd suggest you contact the vendor (MoroSystems) to confirm if they can provide a preview of a new release for the ConfBox plugin.

MoroSystems: http://vsadnajira.cz/ / info@vsadnajira.cz

Let us know should you have any questions, thank you!

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

Hi Frank,

thank you for your question. Please, accept my apology for your inconvenience. We have been working hard on the new version of the Confbox.

New version will contain

• compatibility issues solved
  • synchronization on demand (user can switch auto sync / manual sync of files)
  • new notification tray (no more popups with information about synced file)
  • and more

The release will be available in several days. I will keep you informed.

Cheers, Tomas

HI Frank,

we have released the new version of Confbox plugin. It contains all mentioned features. 

Best regards,

Tomas

Hello Tomas,

I have downloaded the latest version of ConfBox but I get an error while trying to install it:

Product: ConfBox -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action install_service, location: cmd.exe, command: /C ""C:\Program Files\ConfBox\install_service.bat" "C:\Program Files\ConfBox\" 56284"

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Pietro

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,831 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you