ConfBox support for confluence 5.8

Frank Sonntag June 22, 2015

Hi,

When will this add-on be available for 5.8?

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Tomas Paral January 3, 2016

HI Frank,

we have released the new version of Confbox plugin. It contains all mentioned features. 

Best regards,

Tomas

Pietro Palumbo May 8, 2017

Hello Tomas,

I have downloaded the latest version of ConfBox but I get an error while trying to install it:

Product: ConfBox -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action install_service, location: cmd.exe, command: /C ""C:\Program Files\ConfBox\install_service.bat" "C:\Program Files\ConfBox\" 56284"

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Pietro

0 votes
Tomas Paral September 24, 2015

Hi Frank,

thank you for your question. Please, accept my apology for your inconvenience. We have been working hard on the new version of the Confbox.

New version will contain

• compatibility issues solved
  • synchronization on demand (user can switch auto sync / manual sync of files)
  • new notification tray (no more popups with information about synced file)
  • and more

The release will be available in several days. I will keep you informed.

Cheers, Tomas

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Hi Frank,

As this is a third party add-on we don't have any information on new releases for this.

I'd suggest you contact the vendor (MoroSystems) to confirm if they can provide a preview of a new release for the ConfBox plugin.

MoroSystems: http://vsadnajira.cz/ / info@vsadnajira.cz

Let us know should you have any questions, thank you!

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events