Comments Section

Sara Juel September 25, 2018

Is there a macro that allows me to add a comments section for customers at the bottom of my web page?

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2018

Well, that is the reason for the builtin comment function at the bottom of the page. Your customers will either need a user account for your Confluence instance or you will need to enable anonymous users to make comments (in the permissions settings). The later is easy, but you won't know who made the comments.

Sara Juel September 26, 2018

That sounds like what I need, a builtin comment function. Our customers do have their own user accounts for our Confluence Instance. Thank you Bill!

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2018

Hi @Sara Juel,

What information do you want to feed back to you through this comments function?

If you are using Jira at the same time, you can try using the Issue collectors feature to do this.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/using-the-issue-collector-938847338.html?_ga=2.63897832.674627892.1537836107-188493588.1535502567

Sara Juel September 26, 2018

I just want my customers to be able to ask questions about the page, insight for other customers or any other additional comments they may have.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events