Change indexing language

Til November 11, 2020

Hello,

I have started using Confluence (Cloud) but cannot change the indexing language (should be German).

The configuration page of the Confluence cloud says that

Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.

However, as a free plan user, I cannot create a ticket in the Atlassian Support.

Can the Atlassain Support from this community forum change the setting?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2020

Hello there!

You are correct. This procedure can only be done by Atlassian Support Personnel. Knowing this, I have raised a ticket on your behalf. An email about this ticket will reach you inbox soon. Keep your eyes peeled for it!

Let us hear from you!

deepkz January 15, 2021

Dear DIego! Сan you also help me with same problem?

Christian Schuh January 19, 2021

Hi Diego! Same problem here! can you please arrange a support-ticket also for me or what is the best way for getting support?

Best regards,

Christian.

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2021

Hello there @Christian Schuh and @deepkz ! I have raised tickets for your requests to change indexing language too.

Let us hear from you!

Artem Radchenkov January 22, 2021

Hello @Diego! Please help me with same problem?  I have not found another best way to solve it. We need a Russian as indexing language. 

Best regards, 

Artem

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
May 4, 2021

Hello there @Artem Radchenkov !

I have raised a ticket on your behalf. Keep watching your inbox for an email confirming it.

Let us hear from you!

Dmitry Bichin May 12, 2021

Hi @Diego! We need a Russian as indexing language too. Please help us

Ueslei Rech Valentini August 8, 2022

Hi Diego,

Same problem here. Could you help ?

We need a Portuguese - Brasil as indexing language.

Tnks

Ueslei

0 votes
Dirk Simon December 20, 2021

Hello @Diego

same here, could you please help me with the same issue and change my indexing language to german? Would be great! Thanks a lot!

0 votes
David October 19, 2021

Hello @Diego,

I'm in free version for the moment and could not create a ticket to change the indexing language to French...

Could you help me please?

0 votes
Frank Limmer September 22, 2021

Dear @Diego ,

same same over here, could you please raise a ticket for me? I need my indexing language in German, please.

Thank you in advance!
Frank

0 votes
Marco Wiese June 11, 2021

@Diego 

Can you please raise a ticket on my behalf? I posted my problem here.

Thanks and best regards

Marco

0 votes
Joey Reissig May 2, 2021

Hello Diego , can you please help me with the same Problem please. I would like to change into German

Diego
Atlassian Team
May 4, 2021

Hey @Joey Reissig! I just raised a ticket on your behalf. Keep an eye out on your inbox, you will receive an email about this. 

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events