Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Disable Atlassian Plugin Exchange in Confluence

Nicholas Holmes September 16, 2011

Originally posted here.. http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Problems+Connecting+to+the+Atlassian+Plugin+Exchange

-Dupm.pac.disable=true

This is not working at all for me. I'm running version 3.5.13 standalone on windows server 2003.

I have verified that that the configuration is set appropriately. First, I added the value to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\Confluence\Parameters\Java\Options..

Additionally I have verified that it is set by running.. (you can see my JDK version here)

tomcat6w //ES//Confluence

After restarting confluence and visiting the plugin section of Confluence administration I get this after a long timeout..

2 answers

2 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

Try first remove this plugin from database as we can see here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Removing+Malfunctioning+Plugins

After that, try again install it.

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2012

I think Bernardo is suggesting that you remove the Universal Plugin Manager and try this operation again.

An important piece of Information to know here would be the version of the Universal Plugin Manager you are using. We can then run a test locally to see if we can reproduce this issue.

An further benefit of upgrading to a more modern version of the UPM is that communication with the marketplace is rolled into the UPM settings.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed and we will be happy to help from there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events