Can you use anchors in a confluence roadmap planner macro?

It doesn't even look like I can put a URL in the bar's information... just other confluence pages. 

1 answer

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jun 27, 2017

As you mentioned, the Link page field on the bar on the Roadmap Planner only allows you to link to other Confluence pages. Please let me know more about your use case so I can look for a solution. What would you like to link to in the Roadmap Planner?

Hi Ann, thanks for replying and apologies for the delay. 

There were two use cases here that I was hoping to provide a solution for:

• As a team member, I'd like to view external documentation pertaining to a bar in the roadmap planner macro (for example: that portion of work is being shipped out to an external contractor without confluence access), so that I can know status of items being tracked elsewhere.
  • As a project planner, I'd like to associate a bar in the roadmap planner macro to an anchor point on a confluence page, so that I can reduce the number of pages pertaining to a project.

Let me know if that makes sense. 

I would also like to link to an anchor on a page.  For instance I have a roadmap outlining a Program and brief details of each Project within that Program are further down the wiki. I'd like the roadmap to link to each of those Project sections.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

902 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you