Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Confluence documents (restricted??)

Ania Marcos November 10, 2020

Hi,

For some reason I cannot access my team's Confluence space. They even gave me admin access. The whole team can access everything but me. It shows a message saying "This is a restricted page." (yes, even after it's shared with me).

Can you please help?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2020

Hi @Ania Marcos 

welcome to this wonderful community

did you have a look in space permissions yet? (pretty sure your product plan is not free - as you are having space admins cause this would be not part of it)

You should also check out (let check out) if you are part or not part of a group with restrictions of the team space. See global permissions for that.

Talking of a page - please also check out page permissions which would be latest restriction level. 

Feel free to ask for more help and keep us informed

Ania Marcos November 10, 2020

Hi! Thanks so much for the warm welcome and super quick response :) 
We just figured it out... turns out my colleague thought he gave me permission but I was not in the confluence users group.... Glad it was an easy fix!

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2020

Great that it worked! Permissions and groups can be tricky - also made my experiences.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events