Can restrict view / edit on confluence page

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2012

We are trying to restrict view and edit on a confluence page. We get to the page restrictions page and start selecting users, etc. Everything is going well. Then when we hit save... it never returns. I wait for 10 minutes and still it hasnt returned. I have to press cancel and nothing has been saved in terms of restrictions.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2012

Check if you have customised the layout of your wiki?

I remember having an issue similar to this and it prevented us changing permissions on the pages. Resetting to default layouts for a test removed the issue. Then we were able to narrow it down.

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2012

Thanks Colin, How did you reset to default layouts?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events