Can resources be recovered that were created with the trial version?

Christian Villasboa April 1, 2019

Good afternoon, my name is Christian I am writing from Asuncion Paraguay, I am wanting to recover a page created in confluence for a presentation, the problem is that it was created with the trial version and when entering the link it tells me that the page is no longer available, is it possible to recover this?

https://pruebaccp.atlassian.net/

we want to acquire the license but we also need to recover this information. 

2 answers

0 votes
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2019

If I understand the question correctly, you created content using the trial, the trial expired and you have not signed up for the paid site yet. If this is the case, I would suggest you contact Atlassian Support directly to see if your trial can be extended, and if the content is still available on that site name.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2019

The trial status does not matter here - you put data into the system during a trial, then that system would have been re-licenced as a production system (there's no difference in functionality, only access).  Unless you set up a new system on a different url?

If the data was entered during the trial period in the same system, then it will still be there, unless you have deleted it!  You should

Check the "trash" for the space the page was in first.

Check that the page has not been restricted such that your account can no longer see it.

If it's not them, then I'm afraid one of your people has permanently deleted it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events