Can enduser from the business view the created pages in influence

Lucien van Iersel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

we would like to use influence but only for creating the pagres with our It team ( we will use the enterprise license), but for all the endusers who needs to review the pages or created content, this content should be viewable without costs for these endusers, and they should not provide a username or password, is this possible ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Lucien van Iersel, welcome to the community.

Just to make things clear first, you mentioned "influence" will be Confluence right? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Regarding your question: Yes, you can set your Confluence pages as "View only" public links and share them publicly with your end users who need to see and review those pages. 

There will be no cost applied to these end-users, and they don't have to provide a username or password.

If you still feel skeptical, this feature is available for a 14-day free trial. So, you can test it out first before making a decision.

Hope it helps.

Lucien van Iersel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

yes thanks for the quick reply  this was the answer i was looking for 

(and yes i mean Confluence (sorry for the mistyping)

Like Lucas_DevSamurai_ likes this
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2024

No problem at all 😊 

Glad that my answer is the one you're looking for.

Also, please consider accepting my answer if you find it helpful. Much appreciated

Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
July 26, 2024

@Lucien van Iersel oh and please keep in mind that this link will be public to anyone. So, you need to be cautious before sharing them.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events