Can a requirement tag be created

David Jordan January 28, 2019

I'm wanting to create a set of requirements in Confluence using the requirements template but can't seem to get a tag created for each requirement that I could trace into with Jira.  Anyone know how to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

Hi @David Jordan and welcome!

If you sweep the text of a requirement on the Confluence page, you should see a pop-up bubble with two icons (or more) in it.  If you hover over them, one should be in-line comment, and the other should be Create Jira issue (if your Jira and Confluence are properly linked).  Select the "Create Jira Issue" icon in the pop-up bubble and fill out the form.  The highlighted text should become a link to the Jira issue once the issue creation completes.

This is a pretty terse answer so please feel free to ask questions if anything's not clear.  If it does answer your question, please consider clicking the "Accept Answer" button so others benefit from the "answered" flag in their search results.  Thanks!
~~Larry Brock

David Jordan January 30, 2019

Thank you.  That answered my question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events