Can I specify a link in a panel title (On-Demand)?

In my current hosted Confluence (3.5), I can set a page link in the panel title. When I try to do the same thing in OnDemand, I get

Unable to render content due to system error: null

Is this related to Confluence 4, OnDemand, or both? The original markup for the panel was:

{panel:title=[Concepts]|borderColor=#F89820|borderWidth=1|bgcolor="f9f9ff"}

My test instance of OnDemand lets me specife [Concepts] in the macro dialog, but then cannot render the title.

Thanks,

Barbara

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Barbara,

I just tried this on a local Confluence 4.0.5 install and get the same behaviour as yourself so it looks like a Confluence 4.x thing rather than an onDemand thing.

Looks like it's a known issue (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23669) which is still open at the moment so no way around it unfortunately.

Andrew.

Thanks, Andrew. Frustrating.

This widget could not be displayed.

Also, I used to be able to create a link around an entire panel (title and body). That also seems to have changed?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

154 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you