Can I show ALL Questions when a user first navigates to the Questions module?

Amanda Branch April 28, 2017

By default the Questions module shows only questions it deems as "Popular" when a user first navigates to the module. This is well and good, but to be useful as a knowledge base, shouldn't the users be able to see all the questions in some way or another? A user isn't necessarily going to search for the exact terms or topics used to find a question, which increases the risk of duplicated effort in having the same question(s) handled many times.

A partial solution would be to have a way to set the "Recent" category as the default, but even then any internal recordkeeping Confluence does could hide a question beause it thinks it isn't recent enough.

How can I give my users a way to see all questions, ideally when they first navigate to the module? Failing that, can I change the default somehow (even if it means editing code or config files, or updating database records) to show the "Recent" category as the default?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2022

Doing a bit of cleanup on all posts here…

there's no way to do this to the best of my understanding. If anyone has found such a method please do share it here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events