CQL Macro - When will this be available for the Server Edition?

Kim Zvik August 6, 2015

Hello,

I would like to use this for a hosted server.  I see this is only for this cloud.  When will it be available for the server?

Kim

4 answers

3 votes
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

ScriptRunner for Confluence has a CQL Macro built on

0 votes
Péter Ipacs November 18, 2016

It would be good to have this macro for a hosted server also....

Search Results macro isn't configurable, which properties should show in the list.

Other problem: by Search Results macro - case sensitivity for space key, labels, etc... It would be good, to have case insensitive search (also).

.. btw, by our Company there is not allowed to use/write custom macros. Only Atlassian-bundled, supported ones.

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2015

I wasn't sure if there was much demand for the CQL Search macro on Server, and I know that Atlassian has an internal CQL macro that they never seemed to release, although I thought they might that has similar functionality.

Seeing as it's mostly just HTML/Javascript, I don't see that there's any reason why I couldn't release it for server, although creating server plugins is a little more work and I don't have much time.

Perhaps if the search results macro does not meet your needs (although as Davin said, most of the functionality can be reproduced with the search results macro, you just have to know the syntax), and if some other people wish to see it on Server then I could work on it.

I kinda wish they would just release Atlassian Connect for Server so that people wouldn't have to backport stuff from Cloud -> Server...

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2015

You can get similar functionality using the search results macro. Is there something specifically that the CQL macro has that you cannot get with the search results macro?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events