Bulk Edit Group member only list 200 Group Member(s)

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2013

Bulk Edit Group member only list 200 Group Member(s). How do we view the rest? I get a view of names starting from A-M. I cannot scroll down past names starting after M. I need to see S-Z. I selected the lastname visible but cant see the rest of the names

5 answers

0 votes
Deleted user March 20, 2019

I know this is an old ticket, but in case someone finds it when searching this issue (as I did), you can increase the number of members shown.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/groups-have-more-than-200-users-warning-message-in-group-browser-204049737.html

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2013

Do you not have a series of numbers (of pages) and a "next" arrow on the user list screen? I do (Beneath the drop-down for "users per page"). What do you get if you reduce the number of users per page?

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2013

No next arrow: Could not attach screen print:

This is from USER view

http://jira.candle.com/secure/admin/user/UserBrowser.jspa

Username	 Full Name	 Login Details	 Groups	 Directory	 Operations
jsmith
John Smith
jsmith@candle.com	Count: 6
Last: Friday 3:46 AM

OffshoreProfessionalServicesDev
TSI USERS
LDAP server	
Groups Project Roles
johns
John Smith
jusmith@candle.com	Count: 1862
Last: Today 6:17 AM

FND-OFFSHORE
jira-developers
jira-users
JIRA Internal Directory	
Groups Project Roles Edit Delete
KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2013
Selected 1 of 389 Groups	 200 Group Member(s)	 Add members to selected group(s)

jira-users have more than 200 users. These group(s) have been limited to display the first 200 users only.

http://jira.candle.com/secure/admin/user/BulkEditUserGroups!default.jspa?atl_token=AAEF-0T4Z-E76F-929J%7Ce680a5b92f99b6b8a01543fda20b6d100e93c104%7Clin&selectedGroupsStr=jira-users

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2013

Some screenshots might help as well

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2013

Which version of JIRA?

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2013

Hey KP11,

This is related to search limits and the documentation clearly states its for the number of issues returned in search. I am not sure if it also applies for the search results for users. But you may want to give it a try and see if it helps.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Limiting+the+number+of+issues+returned+from+a+search+view+such+as+an+RSS+feed

Cheers

Bhushan

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 2, 2013

Version 5.2.4

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2013
Username	 Full Name	 Login Details	 Groups	 Directory	 Operations
jsmith
John Smith
jsmith@candle.com	Count: 6
Last: Friday 3:46 AM

OffshoreProfessionalServicesDev
TSI USERS
LDAP server	
Groups Project Roles
johns
John Smith