Breadcrumbs displays 'Error loading breadcrumbs' on some pages

Andrew Jocelyn August 4, 2020

Hi

Breadcrumbs displays  'Error loading breadcrumbs' in public view.

<header class="ht-content-header">
<div id="ht-breadcrumb">
<ul>
Error loading breadcrumbs
</ul>
</div>
<h1>Title</h1>
</header>

How do we fix it?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2020

Hello @Andrew Jocelyn !

As I understand, the breadcrumbs is not correctly displayed in your pages. With this behavior in mind, I would like to ask you some questions.

Here we go:

1. Are the affected pages within the same space?
  2. Are pages from different spaces also affected?
  3. Were the affected pages imported into your Confluence site or created in it?
  4. Where exactly is this error being displayed? Would it be possible for you to share screenshots with us?

I have seen similar behavior in the past. Usually, it meant that the site needed to be reindexed by Atlassian Support. If you need to, you can reach them here:

Note on the screenshots:

Take care not to disclose any sensitive information within them. Everything here in the community and everyone can see.

Looking forward to your reply.

Andrew Jocelyn August 11, 2020

Hi

Please see answers below:

Are the affected pages within the same space? - YES
Are pages from different spaces also affected? - NO
Were the affected pages imported into your Confluence site or created in it? - Created within it
Where exactly is this error being displayed? Would it be possible for you to share screenshots with us?screenshot_2020-08-10_at_13.48.33.png

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2020

Hello @Andrew Jocelyn !

I believe that you could try reaching to our support team here:

Atlassian Cloud Support 

They will be able to assist you with this situation since this requires more detailed access to your instance.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events