Best way to speed resolution of outstanding tickets

Stephen Kairys November 14, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to speak w/someone live b/c I'm not hearing back from the support techs involved in two different tickets...and I need their feedback to complete a project. As this delay is below the level of support I am used to receiving, I was hoping to connect with someone at the company live.

I called the San Francisco, CA number (well within West Coast business hours). I pressed the choice for Tech Support. However, the outgoing message indicated that I should visit support.atlassian.com. It did say to leave a msg if there was a production outage, but that's not the nature of my issue.

Any ideas as to how I can expedite resolving this issue?

Thanks!

4 answers

0 votes

With Atlassian. Thanks.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2016

So are these requests with you, or Atlassian?

0 votes

In one case, it was a request for further information....I needed more specific info than was provided.

In the other, Atlassian had asked me to have my DBA run a SQL query to determine what pages had ?hard? links to a particular page. My DBA ran the query, but the info returned was insufficient. They suggested I ping Atlassian. I did, with that question, and a related question,but did not hear back.

Thanks.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2016

What sort of thing were the last updates on the issues you've raised at support.atlassian.com?   Status updates?  Feedback?  Questions?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events